Under Graduate Admission Procedure
The institute offers a 51/2 year Bachelor Degree course in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S). Which is Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences & recognized by the Dept. of AYUSH, Govt. of Karnataka, Managed by SDM Educational Society ® Ujire.
Procedure for Admission:
- Application in a prescribed form and complete in all respects should be submitted to the Principal, S.D.M. College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences. The application should be accompanied by true copies of all the concerned marks card and other certificates. Incomplete applications are liable for rejection.
- The requisite application Registration Fee of Rs.500 (non - refundable) has to be paid either by cash or by D.D. payable at Ujire. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The Registration Fee paid will not be refunded. The filling of the Application with the Registration Fee is no guarantee for admission which will be decided purely on merit by the Selection Committee.
- The merit will be assessed by totalling the marks obtained by candidates in the subject concerned in the undergraduate level.
- An applicant invited for Admission should bring with him/her the following documents without fail in original.
- S.S.L.C. Certificate.
- Pre- University marks card.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Physical Fitness Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- 10 passport size photos.
- Scheduled caste & Tribe certificate if applicable. Group A, B, C, D & E Certificate, if applicable
- After the admission is confirmed, the selected candidates will be notified by post or mail and such candidates shall pay all the fees etc., on the stipulated date failing which the seat will be allotted to the next deserving candidate.
- Every student is liable to pay the fees for the entire term or for any part of which his / her name is on the roll of the College.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Every candidate admitted is bound by the prevailing rules and regulations of the College and those that would be framed from time to time.